Perfect for venison, bison, elk, deer, wild boar, or any wild meat. Every hunter wants a way to prepare their recent trophy, whether that’s deer, elk, moose, duck, pheasant, or any other kind of wild game. The wild Game Meat Seasoning is all-natural and gluten-free. You need to lightly coat the steak or meat surface prior to cooking, smoking, or grilling to get a mouthwatering taste.
The recipe combines refreshing spices to get rid of the gamey taste, turning any catch into a delicacy like no other.
Key Ingredients: Sea Salt, Fresh Garlic, Lemon Zest, and Spices
Quantity per jar: 6 oz.
- Original Family Recipe
- Excellent For Any Wild Game
- Made in the USA
- Brazilian-inspired cuisine
RECIPE - Ingredients
PERFEITO Roasted Wild Boar Ribs
- 4 lb. of wild boar rib
- 1 pound of baby potato
- 1 pound of pearl onion
- 1 tablespoon of PERFEITO NO.4
- 1 lemon
- Fresh rosemary sprigs
RECIPE - Instructions
- Sprinkle PERFEITO NO.4 over the ribs, starting with the meat side. Rub the seasoning well.
- Cut the fat with shallow slits, forming lozenges. Sprinkle PERFEITO NO.4 and rub over the fat.
- Line a pan with cellophane, leaving a surplus to close the package. Place the ribs on the cellophane and add the rosemary sprigs.
- Next to the rib, arrange the potatoes (with skin) and spring onions (peeled and cut in half). Drizzle everything with lemon juice.
- Tightly close the cellophane package and place in a preheated oven at 350ºF for 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Let the meat rest outside the oven for a few minutes before cutting, so that the liquids are preserved, preventing the meat from drying out.
Preparation time: 25 min
Cooking time: 2:30 min
Suggestion: Goes well with pepper sauce or mustard.