Want to bring Brazilian steakhouse flavor to your grill or kitchen? PERFEITO is the ultimate blend of herbs and spices in a fresh garlic base that naturally adds and brings out flavors to your steak, without compromising the quality and health of your food.
Each spice is customized for your taste:
PERFEITO NO.1 - All-purpose seasoning, perfect for steak and any kind of red meat.
Featuring a mouthwatering BBQ flavor that makes each bite a savory and aromatic experience you’ll completely love, this original Brazilian-inspired recipe made with the love of generations will take your breath away and leave you wanting more. Producing perfect barbecue every time you fire up the grill is what makes a truly great pitmaster!
Treat your family, friends, and acquaintances to a whole new world of flavors with the proper selection of seasonings that will transform your cooking forever.
Key Ingredients: Sea Salt, Fresh Garlic and Spices
Quantity per jar: 6 oz.
- Original Family Recipe
- Made in the USA
- Brazilian-inspired cuisine
RECIPE - Ingredients
PERFEITO Cast Iron Ribeye Steak
2-inch-thick boneless ribeye steak (about 10 oz.)
- 2 teaspoons of PERFEITO NO.1
- 1 zucchini
- 1/2 eggplant
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 garlic cloves
- Fresh thyme sprigs
- Avocado oil
RECIPE - Instructions
- Sprinkle PERFEITO NO.1 over steak, on both sides and set aside.
- Make shallow slits in the eggplant pulp, forming lozenges, and season it with salt.
- Cut the zucchini in half and sprinkle with salt.
- Heat a skillet (or thick-bottomed pan), grease with a drizzle of oil and add the meat. Place the zucchini and eggplant halves, cut side down.
- When turning the meat and vegetables, place half the butter in the pan and the rest on the browned meat crust. Add the crushed garlic cloves and the thyme sprigs, letting them brown in the butter.
- For medium rare, sear for ~ 3 minutes on each side. If you prefer another point, adjust the times up or down.
- Let the meat rest outside the pan for 5 minutes before cutting to reabsorb liquid and maintain juiciness.
Preparation time: 25 min
Cook time: 10 min
Suggestion: Goes well with barbecue sauce, hollandaise sauce or béarnaise sauce.