Preparation time: 10 min
Cook time: 1H 45 min
Suggestion: Serve with mixed greens.
- 2 chicken thighs (about 1.4 lb.)
- 1 lemon
- 1 red onion
- 1 tablespoon of PERFEITO NO.2 BUY NOW - PERFEITO NO.2
- Avocado oil (~1 oz.)
Sprinkle PERFEITO NO.2 over chicken and rub well, on both sides
- Cut the onion into thin petals. Cut half the lemon into slices as thin as possible. Mix the onion and lemon with the chicken and squeeze the juice from the other half of the lemon.
- Drizzle with a generous amount of oil, preferably avocado oil (~1 oz.).
- Transfer the chicken to a baking sheet and place in a preheated oven at 350ºF. Bake for an hour and a half. Increase the temperature to 400ºF and bake for another 15 minutes, until the chicken is well browned - the baking time may vary according to the size of the chicken and the quality of the oven.