Preparation time: 10 min
Cook time: 30 min
Suggestion: This dish can be eaten cold, which makes it easy for a summer lunch or picnic.
- 1 pound of salmon fillet
- 2 teaspoons of PERFEITO NO.3BUY NOW - PERFEITO NO.3
- 1 leek stalk
- 1 red onion
- 0.5 pound of mushrooms
- 0.5 pound of cherry tomatoes
- 1 lemon
- fresh herbs (basil, rosemary, thyme)
- avocado oil
- aluminum foil
- Sprinkle PERFEITO NO.3 over salmon.
- Place the salmon on a piece of aluminum foil about 15 inches long, leaving room for folding. Place the lemon, sliced and fresh herbs on top of the salmon. Place the vegetables (leek slices, onion in petals, tomatoes and mushrooms) around the salmon and drizzle with oil (about 2 teaspoons).
- Place in a preheated oven at 350ºF and bake for 30 minutes. Serve the salmon with the vegetables.