Preparation time: 15 min
Cook time: 50 min
- 1 boneless chicken breast (about 2 Lbs.)
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 leek stalk
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon PERFEITO NO.2BUY NOW - PERFEITO NO.2
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of virgin olive oil
- 10 oz 40% fresh cream (heavy cream)
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 14 oz of puff pastry
- 1 yolk
- Clean the chicken breast, discarding the skin and excess fat.
- Cut into 1 inch cubes and season with PERFEITO NO.2 seasoning.
- Finely chop the onion, garlic, carrot, celery and leek – if you prefer, use a food processor and chop them all together.
- Heat a heavy-bottomed skillet and melt the butter with the oil. Add the chicken and brown well, stirring occasionally.
- Add the chopped vegetables and bay leaves and sauté until golden.
- Turn off the heat and mix the fresh cream and chives.
- Distribute the preparation in four individual ceramic bowls.
- Cover each bowl with a piece of puff pastry and make slits in the surface to let the steam escape.
- Beat the yolk with a tablespoon of water and brush over the dough.
- Place in a preheated oven at 350ºF until you get a golden and puffy crust – about 35 minutes.