Preparation time: 10 min
Cook time: 2h 45min (or 55 min using the pressure cooker)
Suggestion: serve with bread.
- 2 Lbs. of thick chuck pot roast or sirloin
- 3 potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 2 onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon hot paprika
- 1 tablespoon PERFEITO NO.1BUY NOW - PERFEITO NO.1
- 1 bouquet garni
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Enough water
Ingredients for "Bouquet Garni":
- Celery stalk
- 2 bay leaves
- A sprig of parsley
- A sprig of thyme
- Cut the meat into cubes and season with PERFEITO NO.1.
- Prepare the "bouquet garni": Tie a celery stalk, two bay leaves, a sprig of parsley and a sprig of thyme with string.
- Finely chop the onion and brown in butter. Add the paprika and mix well. Add the seasoned meat and cook over low heat, with the pan covered, for two and a half hours (if you prefer to use the pressure cooker, count 40 minutes).
- Open the pan, add the potato, cut into medium cubes, and the onion, cut into slices. Add enough water to cover.
- Stir well and return to the heat for another fifteen minutes, or until the potato is tender. Don't use pressure cooker in this step, so the potato doesn't fall apart.