Preparation time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 pound of clean shrimp
- ½ cup of lemon juice
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons of PERFEITO NO.3 BUY NOW - PERFEITO NO.3
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 cups of heavy cream (recommend Nestle Media Crema Table Cream)
Ingredients for the accompaniment:
- 1 pound of potato gnocchi
- 4 tablespoons of butter
1. Season the prawns with PERFEITO NO.3 and set aside for 15 minutes.
2. Finely chop the onion and brown in butter. Add the lemon juice and let it reduce by half.
3. Add the cream and return to the heat until it boils.
4. Add the prawns to the cream and cook for two to three minutes, counting the time after it boils.
5. Meanwhile, heat a heavy-bottomed skillet and melt the butter for the accompaniment and brown the gnocchi.
6. Serve the lemon shrimp cream with gnocchi, garnish with lemon and fresh herbs.